Does your skin need a little extra boost?
Truth Serum Collagen Booster is an anti-aging serum that claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines by boosting collagen production and protecting skin from future damage. It promises to smooth skins texture and provide an overall glowing appearance.
Truth Serum Collagen Serum uses safe ingredients, gentle enough for sensitive skin. It is formulated without the use of parabens, fragrances, sulfates, petrochemicals, GMO’s, Triclosan, dyes or pthalates.
Now that we’ve covered what isn’t in Truth Serum Collagen Booster, let’s focus on what is in Truth Serum Collagen Booster that makes it safe and effective.
Truth Serum Collagen Booster Active Ingredient Profile
Truth Serum Collagen Booster uses vitamin C as its primary ingredient in addition to a few other anti-aging ingredients. Here’s how they work:
1. Vitamin C is commonly used in anti-aging products for its ability to nourish the skin. However, Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant that protects skin from free radicals that cause premature aging. While it keeps skin protected, Vitamin C works to strengthen collagen which helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Licorice Extract helps to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
3. Green Tea contains powerful antioxidants which protect against free radical damage.
5. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects skin from free radicals and also contains natural healing properties.
6. Grapefruit and Orange Extract contain natural astringent properties which help to clarify and purify the skin.
How Much Does Truth Serum Collagen Booster Cost?
Truth Serum Collagen Booster costs $48 for a 1 oz. bottle. Vitamin C serums are often very expensive so we feel that Truth Serum Collagen Booster is a really good value.
Truth Serum Collagen Booster can be purchased in most department stores or online but we always recommend buying from a retailer that offers a money back guarantee.
Truth Serum Collagen Booster Pros:
• Contains clinically proven ingredients
• Well priced
• Safe for all skin types, even sensitive skin
• Does not contain parabens and other harsh chemicals
• Good customer reviews
Truth Serum Collagen Booster Cons:
• May cause breakouts in acne prone skin
Should You Buy Truth Serum Collagen Booster?
Overall, Truth Serum Collagen Booster seems like a good anti-aging serum. We like that it uses safe yet effective ingredients.
Although many customers reported an improvement in their skin in as little as two weeks, be aware that Truth Serum Collagen Booster provides more long term benefits. Vitamin C serums prevent fine lines and wrinkles more than they correct them.
If you have acne prone skin, we would definitely recommend buying Truth Serum Collagen Booster from a retailer that offers a money back guarantee in case you experience breakouts.
If you are looking for a good anti-aging serum to nourish and protect your skin from future damage, Truth Serum Collagen Booster seems like a pretty good one.