Have you ever considered having a chemical peel but haven’t because you are afraid of the results, cost or pain? Chemical peels can be an extremely effective way strip away the damage caused by years of sun damage and exposure. They can significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and smooth away rough texture. However, there is risk in having a chemical peel, especially if you have sensitive skin. High concentrations of acids, retinoid and vitamin A can cause irritation, redness and sensitivity.
Tri-Retinol Complex claims to have a better alterative to harsh chemical peels. They use a sustained time released formulation called Microsponge, which delivers vitamin A slowly to minimize irritation and allow for more consistent use. Tri-Retinol Complex contains 3 forms of vitamin A to increase cell turnover, stimulate cell regeneration and the production of collagen. As a result, Tri-Retinol Complex claims to reduce the appearance of sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and rough texture.
Tri-Retinol Complex ES Active Ingredients
1. Retinyl Palmitate is a natural lipid soluble form of retinol ester that promotes elasticity and resilience. It firms the skin while keeping it soft and supple.
2. Retinol helps to smooth and dissolve and soften dry, thick, or rough skin.
3. Retinyl Acetate is a natural derivative of vitamin A which helps repair damage caused by UV-ray and environmental exposure.
What Should You Know About Tri-Retinol Complex ES?
• Tri-Retinol Complex ES contains 1.10 % total retinoids which is the highest concentration available without a prescription. Tri-Retinol Complex is clinically proven against prescription strength .025% tretinoin.
• Tri-Retinol Complex is safe for all skin types including sensitive skin and can be used daily.
• Tri-Retinol Complex comes with a 30 day money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with your results.
Tri-Retinol Complex ES Pros:
• Contains 3 forms of vitamin A
• Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
• Good customer reviews
• Offers the highest concentration of retinoid without a prescription
• Safe for all skin types
Tri-Retinol Complex ES Cons:
• Expensive at $55
• Some customers reported Tri-Complex ES being too strong for everyday use
Tri-Retinol Complex ES Final Review
Overall, Tri-Retinol Complex seems like a safe and effective at-home treatment. It is not going to bring you the same quick results as a professional chemical peel but should slowly resurface your skin without the redness or irritation.
Tri-Retinol is a little pricey at $55 but it does come with a 30 day money back guarantee. We generally expect products to offer a 60 or 90 day guarantee because it often takes longer than 30 days to determine a products true efficacy. There are many comparable products that cost less and allow you to try the product for 90 days.
Most Tri-Retinol Complex ES customers were very pleased with their results. The majority of customers noticed an improvement in texture, fine lines and discoloration. Some customers felt that Tri-Complex ES was still too strong for everyday use and suggest using it every other day.