Are you beginning to notice those fine lines appearing around your mouth and eyes? Have you recently become familiar with the term “crow’s feet”? Don’t worry. A few fine lines are nothing to panic about. Before you invest in an expensive and time consuming anti-aging regime, consider a quicker solution.
TNS Line Refine is one of many skin care products claiming to provide that quick fix you are looking for. It promises to instantly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet around the mouth and eyes.
There are a million skin care products claiming to provide a quick solution to fine lines and wrinkles. The key is to make sure it contains ingredient that are clinically proven to provide an instant plumping effect.
Does TNS Line Refine Contains Clinically Proven Ingredients?
Believe it or not, there are ingredients that are known to provide an instant plumping and smoothing effect. TNS contains 7 ingredients that are clinically proven to quickly smooth and refine fine lines and wrinkles.
1. Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media a combination of multiple human growth factors including cytokines and natural protein which promote the production of collagen and other extracellular matrix proteins. As a result the skin is more firm skin and elasticity is increased.
2. Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5 a tripeptide that mimics the bodies own mechanism to activate Transforming Growth Factor. TGF is known as the key element in the production of collagen.
3. Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline an amino acid that is essential in collagen production. It works with ascorbic acid to increase collagen production.
4. Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate is a synthetic peptide known for its capability to relax facial expression wrinkles by inhibiting muscle contraction and preventing neuromuscular communication.
5. Gamma Aminobutyric Acid 6. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres are dehydrated filling spheres. They attract and retain water in the superficial layers of the skin. Hyaluronic acid enables the spheres to swell and create pressure toward the surface of the skin to make the skin appear smooth and plump.
7. Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) protects against UVA sun damage and prevents free radical damage. It works with vitamin E to prevent damage to lipid membranes and plasma lipids.
8. Silica, Titanium Dioxide is used to provide an optical diffusion effect. It reduces the appearance of dark circles, discolorations and flaws.
TNS Line Refine Pros:
• Contains clinically proven ingredients
• Has good customers reviews
• Offers a 30 day money back guarantee
• Claims to provide instant and long term results
TNS Line Refine Cons:
• Expensive at $75
Should You Buy TNS Line Refine?
TNS Line Refine seems like a good way to go. It contains ingredients known to create an instant plumping effect, has pretty good customer reviews and offers a 30 day money back guarantee.
The only problem is the price. Compared to most products of its kind, TNS Line Refine is extremely expensive.