Do you suffer from fine lines, wrinkles and acne? Treating this combination skin can be tricky. Anti-aging products tend to aggravate acne while acne products tend to dry skin and accelerate the signs of aging. Do you see the dilemma?
Blemish + Age Defense is an anti-aging serum that claims to reduce the appearance of acne. It promises reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation while treating and preventing acne.
Acne and aging skin are on two opposite ends of the skin care spectrum. So how does Blemish + Age Defense claim to treat both acne and aging skin?
Active Ingredients in Blemish + Age Defense
Blemish + Age Defense promises to treat mature skin that is prone to breakouts with 5 active ingredients.
1. Dioic Acid reduces the appearance of discoloration by stopping the production of pigment in the skin.
2. Beta Hydroxy Acid stimulates new cell production. New and healthy cells move to the surface of the skin, reducing wrinkled skin.
3. Citric Acid is known to lighten discoloration. It is also a good source of antioxidants which defend against free radical damage that leads to premature agins.
4. Alpha Hydroxy Acid gently removes dead skin cells that lead to breakouts and clogged pores.
5. Beta-lipohydroxy Acid breaks down oil, debris and dirt that cause clogged pores and breakouts.
What Makes Blemish + Age Defense Unique?
Blemish + Age Defense contains a pretty common list of active ingredients with one exception. Dioic acid is a new anti-aging treatment that is becoming more common in lightening serums. It has been shown to dramatically reduce the appearance of melasma, hyperpigmentation and brown spots. Dioic acid a new ingredient so there is not much information or clinical study results available.
Does Blemish + Age Defense Offer a Money Back Guarantee?
Blemish + Age Defense offers a 90 day money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your results. This is the best money back guarantee a skin care company can offer. It really shows their confidence in their products and gives your time to see if a product actually works for you.
Is Blemish + Age Defense Worth Buying
Blemish + Age Defense is a good option for anyone suffering from mature, acne prone skin because there are not a lot of products that treat this type of skin. Blemish + Age Defense contains clinically proven ingredients that work for most skin types. Blemish + Age Defense may dry out the skin due to the concentration of beta and alpha hydroxyl acids.
Blemish + Age Defense retails at $78 for a 1 oz bottle. We would generally consider this to be an expensive product, which it is, but it is also a concentrated serum that can be used for breakouts and anti-aging. If you were to buy two separate products, it would end up costing you much more than $78.